Harley

I have only had one dog in my whole life. Her name was Harley,she was the nicest laziest dog ever.

She would always get scared during thunder storms so she would jump in your bed and lay by next to you all night long. She loved every person who petted her and would never bark or bite you. And when you were sitting down and she was lonely she would come over and put her head in your lap.

When she was ten years old her feet started not to work so well but we thought she just twisted one of them. But then over the next year in a half she could barely walk at all and my parents sat me down and said that it is time.

2 thoughts on “Harley

1. Sounds like Harley was a very special dog.

My family had to make that same difficult decision when our German shepherd, Hannah, could no longer walk without pain. I understand what that’s like to have to say good-bye to a beloved dog.

2. Clay, I enjoyed reading your tribute to Harley. I know how much you and your family loved her and miss her. I know your mom was really sad when she died. I am glad that you have such fond, special memories of your cute, furry 4-legged friend! I have sweet memories of Harley too, because she was one of Skilo’s first friends that he ever played with!
    Mrs. Andruss